5/27/10

Intro to Blog World

It seems odd to be doing this; writing to what appears to be the empty abyss of cyberworld; but I am hoping at least a few people find me here and read my musings lest I be reduced to typing into empty space. Which, I fear, may even be worse than talking to one's self. I hesitate to embark on this strange journey of "blogging", much like I hesitate to leave messages on answering machines when calling people on the phone. For reasons which I have yet to fully realise, I have always been mildly terrified of leaving messages, as it always leaves me with this lurking feeling of having spoken to no one, and therefore being either slightly insane, or worse; leaving open the possibility of being heard. Yes, I am slightly paranoid. So it should come to no surprise; to any of you who might be hearing me now; that this is a stretch for me when it comes to comfort zones. Yet here I am. Hoping to both keep the curious informed of where we are at in life and where God is taking us, and to have the option of tossing my musings to those of you who could feign being entertained by the debriefing of my mind.

3 comments:

  1. I am more than curious - I long to know your mind more MY DAUGHTER!!!! I didn't grow you in my womb or bring you up as a child but as you became my daughter through my son, I have grown to love you more and more. With that comes my longing to grow closer to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your blog link with me! I am looking forward to getting know you more through your blog and through other means of keeping in touch! God bless you! Oh yah, and I will be adding a link to your blog on my blog...let me know if you mind and I'll take it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't mind at all Criston!

    And mom... i just knew you would like this blog thing! lol

    ReplyDelete