5/27/10

Introductions

I had the following 2 short paragraphs as info on me on a forum I frequent, and I thought it would be a good thing to copy and paste over here for those of you who don't know me that well. It's just a short blip about who I am and a few things I value.

My name is Sarah and my husband is Nathan. We are disciples of Christ. Our daughter Eva Esther was born July 9th, 2009. We are currently working on my immigration papers to move down to Montana. I am very much pro: natural childbirth, extended breastfeeding, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, attachment parenting, anti-spanking, baby-wearing, healthy eating, active living, and homeschooling. We love the Lord and strive to live as Jesus lived, believing that He set the perfect example of how to walk on this earth, loving those around us. We are not religious or legalistic. We are striving to be a grace-based family.

"To love, to love, to love. To hell with the rest." We strive to live with this as our life motto. Seems odd at first, but look again. If the action or word or motive in question is not done in love, then put it far from you. We beleive whole-heartedly in the 2 greatest commandments, "love God and love you neighbor". If it does neither, "to hell with it".

Well there you have it. The synopsis. I'll elaborate further later down the road on our life motto, as we beleive it to be foundational. For now, that was us in a nutshell.

4 comments:

  1. To love, to love, to love, to hell with the rest!!!!!!! AMEN SISTA!!!!!...LOL... no I mean it quite literally, SISTER!!!! I am finding myself enjoying your blogs! wishing I had thought of the idea before you had, so I wouldn't have to copy you all the time...LOL... hmm well I guess I will just leave the blogging up to you! I shall refrain from copying you this time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it pretty cool that you guys have a life motto.

    ReplyDelete